Demand Planning Software
Sales teams rely on Demand Planning Software to set performance benchmarks, allocate resources, and optimize targets for revenue, profit, territory, pipeline opportunity, and myriad other criteria. Whole enterprises rely on accurate demand forecasts (daily, weekly, monthly, etc.) to improve production scheduling, inventory management, logistics, and financial planning.
Either way, we understand that exceptional demand forecasts underpin success enterprise-wide, from inventory to production to financial management. The results of success are improved service levels, reputation, customer loyalty, and your top and bottom lines. ROI is our endgame.
- Create and manage sales forecasts with an intuitive, workflow-engineered web interface.
- Leverage best-possible statistical methods to set baseline forecasts.
- Layer baseline forecasts with knowledge and insights not in the historical data.
Demand Planning features a highly intuitive user interface with robust workflow automation, visualization, and reporting to help knowledge workers of all stripes tap the power of the module’s underlying statistical forecast engine. User-oriented features include automated ABC classification (to group items by any possible stratification rule), and various workflow and documentation tools that stamp all forecast preparation and management activities by time, user, and reasoning.
Best-in-class reporting features begin with the Vanguard Software Pivot Table. This dynamic tool gives you drag-and-drop control of report views based on any hierarchical sequence available in your data, such as region, product line, customer, etc. From there, apply filters to constrain reports to any combination of tagged attributes in your data. Manage time horizons (history and forecast), as well as time periods (days, weeks, months [calendar or 4-4-5], quarters, and years). Hover-over individual cells to visualize pie charts, time-based charts, bar graphs and more. Easily export data to Excel for additional manipulation.
Other reporting features include:
- Forecast vs. Actual
- Continuity Report
- Gap Analysis and Gap Detail
- Exceptions Report
- Forecast at any time period, including 4-4-5
- Flexible product hierarchies with unlimited levels
- Bill of Materials expansion (BOM)
- Time-based BOMs that can change over time
- BOM elements with their own lead times
- Multiple units of measure (MOU)
- Conversion to financials (COGS, revenues, profit, etc.)