Key strategic wins, platform enhancements, and continued global growth contribute to explosive sales.
Vanguard Software announced this week that sales volume increased 138% in the second quarter of 2018 compared to the same period last year. The company, a leader in Integrated Business Planning (IBP), forecasting, and advanced-analytic solutions attributes the success to several factors, including major product and platform enhancements.
Vanguard recently expanded its global partner network to include representation in South America, Western Europe, and Africa. This growth is allowing more and more companies to see what Vanguard can offer and the success is following.
Platform enhancements continue to differentiate Vanguard’s solutions in the marketplace. Key areas include:
- Expanded workflow and first-of-a-kind collaboration capability
- Enhanced supply planning features
- New Financial Planning and Analysis application release
These upgrades, combined with the continued expansion global partner network, are helping to solidify Vanguard’s position as the cloud IBP platform of choice for supply chain, sales, and finance organizations.
More Q2 highlights
Additional key highlights from Q2 2018 include:
- Vanguard Predictive Planning record revenue growth in Q2
- Explosive growth in partnerships worldwide, including both resellers and system integrators
- Vanguard Predictive Planning platform recognized as top-three in the industry for ease of use (Nucleus Research, 2018 Inventory Optimization Value Matrix)
“This is a very exciting time here at Vanguard Software,” said Neal Goffman, VP of Sales and Marketing. “The momentum we are building in the marketplace is unreal. The response from customers is consistently one of delight. We continue to deliver market-leading solutions resulting in significant positive impacts for our clients.”
About Vanguard Software
Vanguard Software introduced its first product for decision support analysis in 1995. Today, companies across every major industry and more than 60 countries rely on Vanguard Software’s Predictive Planning, an IBP Platform. Vanguard Software is based in Cary, North Carolina.