Vanguard Software Growth
Vanguard Software announced this week that sales volume increased 105 percent in the first quarter of 2017 compared to the same period last year.
“Our strong start to the year demonstrates that marketplace demand for our enterprise solution set is heartier than ever and growing,” said Vanguard CEO, Rob Suggs.
The company, a leader in Integrated Business Planning (IBP), forecasting, and advanced-analytic solutions attributes the success to several factors, including major product and platform enhancements.
Vanguard Software recently expanded its global cloud network with additional data centers in Frankfurt, Sydney, Oregon, Virginia, and North Carolina. The investment raised the speed and reliability of Vanguard IBP for customers worldwide. Building on that, Vanguard augmented its cloud IBP platform to support 104 languages in a single version.
- Added Monte Carlo simulation to in-memory, IBP platform for non-expert business users. Vanguard has 20 years of experience building advanced-analytic systems that include Monte Carlo simulation.
- Released Dynamics AX connector, enabling seamless, two-way integration with Microsoft Dynamics® AX and Dynamics 365 for Operations.
These upgrades, as well as a swiftly expanding global partner channel, are helping to solidify Vanguard’s position as the cloud IBP platform of choice for supply chain, sales, and finance organizations.
“This growth clearly validates Vanguard’s focus and direction,” said Neal Goffman, Chief Sales and Marketing Officer. “First, our focus was on building and delivering the most accurate forecasting and optimization software in the world. Next we made sure that we built a world class support team with deep expertise around it. Now, we’re dedicating the resources needed to ensure that as companies weigh their options, they recognize that Vanguard Software has the most powerful, proven solution with the most accurate results (benchmark tested) and the best ROI for their organization.”
Additional highlights from Q1 2017 include:
- Vanguard IBP record revenue growth in Q1.
- Explosive growth in reseller partnerships worldwide, including strengthening representation Australia, New Zealand, North American, and Europe.
- Vanguard IBP platform recognized as top-three in the industry for ease of use (Nucleus Research, 2017 Inventory Optimization Value Matrix).
About Vanguard Software
Vanguard Software introduced its first product for decision support analysis in 1995. Today, companies across every major industry and more than 60 countries rely on the Vanguard Predictive Planning™ platform to reduce overstocks, optimize inventory distribution, reduce supply costs with an agile platform based on advanced algorithmic modeling. Based in Cary, North Carolina, Vanguard Software makes every supply chain more resilient through better forecasting, scheduling, and replenishment.