Knowledge Automation System
Knowledge Automation System
Truly smart decision systems speed users and providers through layers of complex interaction — call-center support, guided troubleshooting, emergency response, and more. Vanguard Knowledge Automation System (KAS) delivers the tools to design, build and manage all of that, starting with a highly efficient development environment. You can write rule-based systems for large or advanced applications or create expert decision trees with no programming required. Global industry leaders rely on KAS for both high-volume processing and mission-critical decision-making in the following areas:
- Customer support
- Health triage
- Diagnosis and treatment
- Retirement planning
- User query
- Emergency response
- Website product search
- Order placement
- Regulatory adherence
Business Solutions using Knowledge Automation
- Call center scripting: The call-center mission is to offer the best possible support at the lowest possible cost. These naturally competing objectives can force managers into zero-sum analyses of the quality-cost balance. Vanguard is different. Our solution is double barreled to fire on both targets simultaneously. Learn more.
- Web self-service: Enhance your website with intelligent, interactive applications. Capture visitor attributes and behaviors. Customize service delivery and experience. Help people find the right products, place orders, and troubleshoot. Learn more.
- Web applications: Take web services a step further. Build decision-support systems ranging from wizard-style help desks to predictive analytics applications. Publish systems as live web applications for public use or for your corporate intranet. Learn more.
- Expert knowledge automation systems: Build knowledge automation driven help desks, diagnostic tools, claims-processing applications, and more — no programming required. Changes and updates are always easy. Learn more.
Business rules automation
Vanguard Knowledge Automation System (KAS) lets you easily build automated desktop and web applications for vital business uses such as:
- Process automation
- Decision automation
- Claims processing
- Application reviews
- Data analysis
- Operations monitoring
- Business rules systems
Custom user interface
The Vanguard Knowledge Automation System (KAS) includes two separate development interfaces:
- Vanguard Studio™: A desktop development environment for creating desktop or web-based applications using an intuitive interface and a simple programming language. Vanguard Studio automatically constructs a diagram that matches the logical structure of your application—a key visual aid for breaking down complex, ill-structured problems.
- Vanguard Content Management System (CMS): A web-based, expert-system development tool for non-programmers. Vanguard CMS makes it easy for anyone to build applications using a simple interface and an inherently intuitive system.
Knowledge Automation Usage Statistics
Usage statistics in Vanguard Knowledge Automation System (KAS) increase the efficiency of your project by helping you discard unused questions and options while identifying the most popular topics. Here are just a few of the available usage statistics:
- Comprehensive usage: Provides a summary of usage statistics as well as usage analysis information. Summary statistics include the number of times and the average length of time a specific question appears. Usage analysis includes the number of user sessions by day, day of the week, and time of day, as well as session-duration statistics.
- Top referrers: Includes information about the web addresses that link to your project, including the number of user sessions that are the result of a referral and the average time spent in your application by each user.
- Top users: Includes information about usage according to the IP address of each user, including which users have initiated the most sessions with your application and the average time spent in your application by each user.
The Vanguard difference
Vanguard Software has over two decades of experience building business analytics systems for many of the world’s most influential and respected companies. We’re uniquely qualified to help you realize above-market returns on what we know to be unmatched business analytics software.
- Vanguard Studio™: A desktop development environment for creating desktop or web-based applications using an intuitive interface and a simple programming language.
- Vanguard Server™: A full-function HTTP web server that hosts, catalogues, and manages access to web applications built with Vanguard Studio.
- Content management system: A web-based, expert-system development tool for non-programmers.
“Billions [of dollars] in operating margin and trillions in market capitalization separate supply chain winners from losers,” according to AMR Research. With Vanguard Predictive Planning™, best-in-class planners see:
Reduction in inventory
Increase in perfect-order fulfillment
Shorter cash-to-cashcycle times
Fewer stock-outs than competitors