Vanguard Predictive Planning™ for IT
Vanguard Predictive Planning enables IT leaders to make informed decisions about:
- IT spending
- Project level costs
- Application portfolio
- Business unit allocation
With true IT cost transparency, IT leaders can support a culture of fiscal responsibility and transparency.
Additionally, with Vanguard Predictive Planning, IT leaders can leverage the power of unified planning. They can see how their investment decisions support growth in sales as demands change as well as how they are connected to the organization’s strategic goals and initiatives.
IT cost transparency
Vanguard Predictive Planning, an Integrated Business Planning (IBP) platform, helps reveal the true cost of running your department by enhancing the transparency and reliability of your cost data. Classify costs more precisely by discrete activities and events. From set-up and support costs, to power use and purchase orders, Vanguard Predictive Planning provides a level of visibility that is not possible with spreadsheets. Vanguard gives you the transparency you need to analyze and improve support, services allocation, and business cases for new investment.
- Gain insight into the costs and consumption of IT services
- Improve profitability analyses
- Flag unprofitable or underperforming activities and services
- Access a variety of ABC cost models: time-based, traditional, etc.
- Drill down to the true cost of each activity in process or pool of services
- Run hundreds of real-time what-if scenarios to forecast costs, related prices, and drivers
“Billions [of dollars] in operating margin and trillions in market capitalization separate supply chain winners from losers,” according to AMR Research. With Vanguard Predictive Planning™, best-in-class planners see:
Reduction in inventory
Increase in perfect-order fulfillment (complete, accurate, and on time)
Shorter cash-to-cash cycle times
Fewer stock-outs than competitors