Monte Carlo Simulation
Monte Carlo simulations are extremely CPU-intensive. They are designed to evaluate models over thousands of iterations. Even for modestly-sized models, simulation run-times can get quite long.
Without our Grid Computing Add-on, Vanguard System can run simulations at about 60 times the speed of similar models in spreadsheets. A simulation that requires one hour in a spreadsheet takes only one minute with Vanguard. However, Vanguard System is designed to support models vastly larger than any spreadsheet can handle, including at manageable run-times.
- Incorporate multiple sources of uncertainty into your forecast model.
- Run simulations 100 times faster than spreadsheet add-ins — 1,500 times faster with the grid computing option
- Automate sensitivity analysis
- Run reports with distribution graphs and statistics
- Utilize distribution gallery