Budget Planning Software
Budgeting and planning software
Vanguard Predictive Planning for Finance ensures that your organization is focused on reliable budget data rather than on who has the latest version or whose version is most accurate.
Advanced analytics meets automation
Vanguard Predictive Planning for Finance simplifies what-if testing, data visualization, reporting, and roll-ups for consensus forecasting and multi-team enterprise planning. It combines advanced-analytic capabilities (seasonality, product life-cycle, etc.) with powerful automation to deliver an essential tool for business users across the enterprise. Unmatched workflow and tracking features bring together projections from various teams for multi-team and multi-plan collaboration.
- Ensures optimum forecast methodology, visual display, and exportability
- Unites multiple teams on a single platform for exceptional transparency and collaboration
- Plugs in to any core enterprise system for complete, seamless integration
- Consolidates financial data on one platform for budgeting, planning, and forecasting needs
- Unlimited what-if analyses of short- and long-term financial goals and decisions
- Automates data management, forecasting, and reporting in real time
Seamless, multi-plan integration
With Vanguard Predictive Planning for Finance, you can easily do the following:
- Create financial targets and budgets that link to sales and demand forecast
- Include an unlimited number of plans (executive targets, financial budgets, sales plans, etc.)
- Automatically break down:
- High-level budgets into lower-level forecast
- Revenue targets into unit-demand forecasts
Vanguard Predictive Planning for Finance includes reports and analyses to visualize how and why forecasts and plans are different. You have the ability to slice and dice data by any attribute (for example, gaps by business units, geography, product line, etc.).
Building consensus among demand leaders in Sales and Marketing, and supply leaders in manufacturing, procurement, and logistics is critical to the S&OP process. Vanguard Predictive Planning for Finance features built-in workflows and advanced reporting capabilities that enable integrated, multi-team forecasting and planning for demand, supply, and complete S&OP processes.
Automate and integrate budgeting processes without relying on IT. Let users focus on data and transparency rather than on protecting “their version of the truth.”
- Pre-built application
- Excel-like user interface
- Advanced budget analyses
- Driver-based planning, break-backs, cross-department, and more
- Complete version history with extensive audit trail
- Permission-based access
- Business process-based workflow with alerts and notification
Why Vanguard Predictive Planning for Finance
Vanguard’s approach to financial planning is based on two unique abilities:
- Tight integration of budgeting and forecasting processes
- Multi-plan capability: multiple departments can share and compare forecasts and plan
Most organizations begin each budget cycle with the previous period’s budget. They make adjustments based on high-level goals, and set allocations from a top-down view of needs. Vanguard begins with an objective, statistical forecast and ultimately integrates a complete platform of enterprise planning capability.
You begin each budget cycle with the most accurate financial projection possible, drawn from rigorous statistical analysis. This allows you to manage to budget with optimal efficiency based on a complete understanding of the trends, seasonal patterns, outliers, product life-cycle effects, and other factors that shape your projections.
Cash flow forecasting
Vanguard Cash Flow Forecasting software is an enterprise planning tool that integrates your workflow and data systems to deliver fast, accurate cash-flow forecasts.
Government cash flow forecasting
Vanguard Government Cash Flow Forecasting is enterprise software built to give Departments of Transportation (DOTs) and other state agencies the edge in budgeting, planning, and resource efficiency.
“Billions [of dollars] in operating margin and trillions in market capitalization separate supply chain winners from losers,” according to AMR Research. With Vanguard Predictive Planning™, best-in-class planners see:
Reduction in inventory
Increase in perfect-order fulfillment (complete, accurate, and on time)
Shorter cash-to-cash cycle times
Fewer stock-outs than competitors