Automated Rules Processing
Automated Rules Processing
With Vanguard Knowledge Automation System, you can easily build automated desktop and Web applications for vital business uses such as:
- Process Automation
- Decision Automation
- Claims Processing
- Application Reviews
- Data Analysis
- Operations Monitoring
- Business Rules Systems
Rapid Development of Robust Web Applications
- Simple and fast development. Drastically reduce the time needed to build highly complex expert systems by using point-and-click development along with built-in Wizards. Vanguard Studio automatically generates the logic and HTML to display your application in any Web browser.
- Reduce maintenance costs. Applications can be maintained by individuals without programming experience and they can quickly and easily be updated to reflect changing business requirements.
- Streamline processes. Using Vanguard Studio’s rich set of analysis tools, you can eliminate the logical errors in your processes while you turn them into automated applications.
- Decrease sales, support, and service costs. The Wizard-style Web applications you build easily guide users through a decision-making process such as finding the right products or troubleshooting. These automated representatives alleviate the pressure on your departments and help you to focus on new opportunities.
Visual Modeling of Decision Process
- Visual design and development. Break business processes down into their simpler components and automatically construct a diagram that matches the logical structure of your process. This makes it easier for you to tackle complex processes, and it provides a great way to present your processes to others.
- One-click publishing. Turn decision diagrams into automated Web apps with the click of a button.
- Scalable enterprise models. Vanguard Studio supports the full spectrum of decision support methods, including decision tree, rule-based, and AHP.
- Collaborative development. Involve as many people as needed and manage the process with access and version controls.
- System Integration. Integrate your applications directly with your existing business systems such as databases, enterprise applications, and spreadsheets. You can even directly link core systems such as data warehouses, ERP, CRM, and other systems into your Vanguard applications.
- Other features include: User Authentication, Auto Resume, System Timeouts, Logging of Questions and Answers.
Automate your supply chain planning
With Vanguard Predictive Planning™, the supply chain planning process can be automated through artificial intelligence, prescriptive analytics, a robust rules engine, and extensive workflow.
Planners can make potential overrides and provide oversight for exceptions. Through a unified IBP platform, organizations can understand the end-to-end implications of any sales forecast or demand change in real-time.
“Billions [of dollars] in operating margin and trillions in market capitalization separate supply chain winners from losers,” according to AMR Research. With Vanguard Predictive Planning™, best-in-class planners see:
Reduction in inventory
Increase in perfect-order fulfillment (complete, accurate, and on time)
Shorter cash-to-cash cycle times
Fewer stock-outs than competitors