Benchmark tested, market proven
Vanguard Software introduced its first product for decision support analysis in 1995 to help organizations make more informed decisions. Vanguard Software has continued to push the boundaries with analytics, machine learning, statistical forecasting, and artificial intelligence. By working with market leaders from the Fortune 100 to the midmarket, Vanguard Software has developed the most advanced and accurate planning solution in the world.
Today, thousands of companies across every major industry and more than 60 countries rely on Vanguard forecasting and analytic solutions. This global presence stems from our commitment to technical innovation, customer support, and responsible management. With partners around the world and a market-leading, global cloud-based mesh network, customers and analysts alike are impressed with Vanguard Software.
Vanguard Software introduced its first product for decision support analysis in 1995. Today, thousands of companies across every major industry and more than 60 countries rely on Vanguard forecasting and analytic solutions. This global presence stems from our commitment to technical innovation, customer support, and responsible management.
Vanguard creates leading technologies and
Technology is only part of the solution, which is why Vanguard also has an absolute commitment to customer service and corporate stability. The products and services you rely on today will evolve, without service disruption, as your needs expand. Vanguard Software has proven its worth over two and a half decades in projects ranging from one-off decisions to mission-critical applications to new enterprise development.
Inside Sales Representative
Primary Responsibilities of Inside Sales Representative:
- Outbound lead generation of Integrated Business Forecasting and Supply Chain Planning solution
- Inbound lead qualification and management (until qualified and demo booked or transitioned to AE)
- Understand the needs, expectations, and business problems of potential customers
- Support the Account Executive with telemarketing campaigns
- Demonstrate the value proposition of Vanguard Software and align offerings with customer-specific business issues
- Achieve and surpass daily performance metrics
- Operate CRM (Salesforce.com) systems and ensure up-to-date and accurate information is entered daily
VP of Marketing
- Build and enhance recognition of Vanguard brand and solutions.
- Work closely with the COO to define, implement, and manage Vanguard’s marketing strategy for optimal performance and results.
- Craft messaging and positioning in the market; conduct competitive and market analysis to determine and highlight Vanguard’s key differentiators.
- Build, further develop, and leverage relationships with industry media to evangelize the VANGUARD brand, mission, and movement in the market.
- Work with internal stakeholders to plan, create, and launch creative campaigns and compelling stories around VANGUARD announcements and initiatives that resonate with audiences.
- Lead customer-centric thinking and craft programs to meet those target markets.
- Establish goals and create strategy for meeting marketing deliverables and metrics; work with marketing directors to establish team and individual goals and metrics.
- Attend and speak at industry events to evangelize the VANGUARD brand.
- Work closely with COO and sales team to enhance and align efforts.
- Be an effective leader and ensure all marketing programs are successful, metrics-driven, and goal-oriented.
- Manage existing marketing team and develop a multi-year plan for the team’s evolution.
Vanguard Software is looking for experienced (3+ years) Software Engineers who want to jump in head first and become a member of a best-in-class team of developers working diligently to move our technology forward. We are an established software firm experiencing explosive growth in the predictive analytics and forecasting industry. We work with large fortune 500 companies, producing software that drives their forecasting and analytics. You will be designing, developing, and delivering enterprise-level SaaS software applications and programming in a proprietary Vanguard language. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of exceptional problem-solving skills and analytical ability. If you would like to use your creativity to grow in your career and gain personal satisfaction from helping clients achieve their goals, we want to talk with you!
Business Analyst- Supply Chain SME
Are you a technically minded person who enjoys helping customers solve challenging problems? Vanguard Software Corporation is looking for Supply Chain Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to help deploy our forecasting and optimization solutions for our growing base of enterprise customers. In this role you will work directly with best-in-class customers around the world along with our talented internal team to make it happen. You will be a technical product expert and assist customers at all stages of the implementation life cycle from requirements gathering to customer education to technical deployments and complex solution integrations. You will be hands-on with our web technologies and will collaborate closely with our Product and Engineering teams on a daily basis.
As an Implementation Engineer, you will work directly with best-in-class customers around the world along with our talented internal team to make it happen. You will be a technical product expert and assist customers at all stages of the implementation life cycle from customer education to technical deployments and complex solution integrations. You will be hands-on with our web technologies and will collaborate closely with our Product and Engineering teams on a daily basis.
• Applies project metrics and risk management principles to identify and mitigate potential schedule impacting items
• Encourages and motivates project team members to accomplish assigned tasks
• Drives the overall progress of assigned projects towards completion, using good judgment in determining when to escalate issues to management
• May perform as a project leader on small to mid-size projects
• Leverages understanding of product domain to support concept/new feature development efforts
• Understands the level of detail necessary to ensure accurate project reporting and consistently provides clear and accurate project documentation
• Understands interdependencies of and demonstrated ability to develop good relationships between the various team(s) and external entities (e.g. customers, suppliers, etc.)
• Identifies and resolves possible conflicts
• Collaborate and add value through participation in design reviews, providing input, feedback, and process improvement suggestions
Other high demand roles
Some of the positions that are in demand as we grow:
- Software Engineer/Application Developer
- Implementation Engineer
- Business Analyst/Functional Consultant (Supply Chain SME required)
- Project Manager (Supply Chain SME preferred)
- Application Support Engineer (second level support)
billion dollars in total value of forecasts managed using Vanguard
countries where our product creates value wordwide
customers from small and medium businesses to global industry leaders
Senior Portfolio Manager, Novartis – Vaccines & Diagnostics
"We are making strategic decisions that have long-term impacts on our business. Without Vanguard, we would not have the visibility and analysis we need to make the right decisions."
Director, Enterprise Applications and Integrations
"Vanguard has enabled Skullcandy to be more automated and calculated with our Demand Planning. The usability and thorough on-boarding and configuration process offered by Vanguard enabled us to completely migrate from our historical software very quickly"
Director of Demand Planning at Traeger Grills
“Our team selected Vanguard Software because we believe they are the best solution for our current demand planning needs and future supply planning needs.”
CEO, Buy Auto Parts
"From the first time we loaded our data into Vanguard, we've been happy with the results. Between heightening our understanding of sales cycle curves, the immense flexibility, and responsiveness of the platform, and providing a single view of all items and categories, we've had a very positive experience."
Lead Evaluator for Winzer
“One vendor stood head and shoulders above the others through the process — Vanguard Software. Vanguard consistently worked harder and provided more tangible, high-quality data and answers to questions than any other competitor.”
IT Technical & Management Expert
"Vanguard is really easy to use and allows you to quickly pull demand data to use to support the business. Vanguard’s staff is always willing to help out with any question/concern I have about the system/information. Vanguard’s onsite training was extremely beneficial to help learn the tricks of the tool."
Logistics and Inventory Manager, AFT Pharmaceuticals
"We looked for a software which could deliver the necessary requirement for our business and allows for customization. Vanguard has that capability and proven to be a reliable software, with a good supporting team behind it."
Business Analytics Manager, Buy Auto Parts
"After reviewing five different forecast systems, Vanguard excelled in all our requirements. Vanguard has great visualization and interface tools to assist with Ad-hoc and strategic analysis. The ability to measure statistical forecast accuracy greatly adds merit to the competency of the system. What really sold us was the exceptional customer service support to maximize the full potential of the software."
Business Intelligence Manager, Endeavour
"After the initial Pre Sales demonstrations to our prospects, the most common statement is not whether they wanted to go ahead, it is when should we start the trial."
Demand Planning Manager, Sensata Technologies
"Vanguard brought massive, positive improvements to purchasing, confidence, and stock reduction. Their system helped us stabilize production. That saved us money, but it also enabled us to grow the business more sustainably. Instead of managing spikes in demand, we achieved much greater stability in production scheduling and fulfillment."
Financial Analyst, Francesca's
"We use Vanguard to effectively create and distribute sales plans to our field leadership to help them manage their business units."
Director of Supply Chain, Aurobindo Pharma USA
"At its core, Vanguard Forecast Server is a user-friendly forecast generator with powerful analytical tools and easy-to-read reports. As users become more adept with the system, their ability to manage and manipulate forecasts increases tremendously. The results are consistently more accurate forecasts, time and again, and better forecast accuracy leads directly to a better bottom line for our business."
Assistant Director, Planning and Development – Kansas Department of Transportation
"Vanguard's forecasting process makes us so much more effective as an agency, especially when every dollar really counts."
Sr. Accountant, SDOT
"South Dakota DOT had heard from another State DOT about how they forecast their cash, and because we had been looking for that type of system, we spoke with that agency and decided to inquire about getting a similar system tweaked to fit our needs."
Director of Business Intelligence, Keen Footwear
"The reason I chose Vanguard was the quality of the pre-sales support and assistance in setting up a proof of concept with our actual data. While functionality was similar between all the choices your team and immediate sales support are what closed the deal."
Demand Planning Manager, Natrol
"Vanguard is a premier forecasting tool for businesses of all sizes. The data flexibility, reporting tools, continuous support is why we chose Vanguard over other software solutions."
Vice President of Supply Chain, Mayne Pharma
"Our company grew rapidly with the acquisition of a large number of products that more than doubled our SKU (stock-keeping units) base. We were implementing a robust Sales and Operations (S&OP) process and needed a tool to assist our team in forecasting demand. We evaluated multiple solutions and continued to return to Vanguard based on their solution and the quality of their design and support team. Since implementing Vanguard we have seen a substantial improvement in our forward-looking forecast as measured by our Mean Absolute Percentage Error. We are confident we made the right selection in choosing Vanguard."
Subscribe to our blog
Never miss industry news, technical information, or thought leadership articles.