Vanguard Software announced this week that sales volume increased 97% percent in fiscal year 2018 compared to the same period last year. The company, a leader in integrated business planning (IBP) forecasting and advanced-analyticsolutions, attributes the success to several factors, including major product and platform enhancements.
Vanguard continues to expand its global partner network, allowing more companies to experience the unique capabilities that Vanguard offers. Platform enhancements continue to differentiate Vanguard’s solutions in the marketplace.
Key areas include:
- Collaboration portal
- Enhanced new product introduction capabilities
- New business intelligence and visualization support
These upgrades, combined with the continued expansion of Vanguard’s global partner network, solidify Vanguard’s position as the cloud IBP platform of choice for supply chain, sales, and finance organizations.
Highlights from Q2 2018 include:
- Vanguard Predictive Planning record revenue growth
- Explosive growth in partnerships worldwide, including resellers and system integrators
- Vanguard Predictive Planning recognized as one of the top three in the industry for ease-of-use (Nucleus Research, 2018 Inventory Optimization Value Matrix)
“What is occurring here is so special. Our expectations for 2019 are extremely high,” said Neal Goffman, V.P. of Sales and Marketing. “Time and time again, customers, industry analysts, and consultants are amazed with what our platform delivers.”