Dynamic capability drives dynamic perspective. The reverse is also true in defining risk analysis, cost modeling and business intelligence.
Vanguard System™ brings real-time, enterprise collaboration to all facets of business modeling and quantitative management. Our system bolsters your collective efficiency with ironclad capabilities:
- Modeling and Simulation
- Artificial Intelligence
- Visually Aided Modeling
- Predictive, Advanced Analytics
Vanguard System is our web-server and development universe. It is both creator and host of all Vanguard innovation.
As a client solution, Vanguard System gives you access to a dynamic and collaborative work environment with best-in-market tools for modeling and simulation, application development, and predictive analytics. From any device anywhere in the world, you and your authorized suppliers and customers can exchange secure, real-time info on material availability, demand estimates, and other vital intel that strengthens your shared value chain.
- Synthesize inputs from multiple remote users in real time – anywhere, any browser or device.
- Run exhaustive simulations faster than any competitor – 1,500 times faster than spreadsheets and virtually unlimited speed with Vanguard Grid Computing.
- Funnel outputs directly into existing ERP systems.
- Tap source data directly to eliminate spreadsheet cut-and-paste, manual processing, errors, version confusion, and static reports.
- Promote adoption of highly intuitive interface, time-saving automation, dynamic reporting options (dollars, units, etc.), and minimal required software or statistics knowledge.
- Monitor crystal-clear audit trail to easily manage user access, assumption changes and proposals.
- Let world-class advanced analytics determine the optimal statistical method for each forecast, or select an override to reflect foreknowledge not present in your data.
- Flag and factor assumption biases and bias migrations over time.
- Drill down through line items to reveal forecast assumptions in micro detail.
- Roll up data for innumerable macro views. Slice and dice across units, orders, customers, folders etc.
- Forecast demand for new, mature and inter-stage products.
Why Vanguard System?
Vanguard System is knowledge-centric rather than data-centric. In addition to history, it captures management estimates and functional knowledge from throughout the organization to synthesize rigorous and realistic business models. This emphasis on knowledge focuses support on strategic decision making.