Vanguard Predictive Planning for S&OP software (Sales and Operations Planning) helps predict all facets of supply and demand to improve production scheduling, inventory management, logistics, supply-chain management, and financial planning and budgeting. Vanguard Predictive Planning for S&OP software pulls in data from sales, operations, marketing, finance, and HR to synthesize integrative forecasts, simulate hundreds of what-if scenarios, and support best-in-class multi-variate planning. It also supports top-down and bottom-up processes for Budgeting, Planning and Forecasting (BP&F). All updates are transparent instantly across distributed team environments.
From raw materials to market-ready products to the timing of capital investments, Vanguard Predictive Planning for S&OP software has the capacity to unite the entire executive team in shared processes for improving value-chain efficiency, customer service, and the bottom line.
Users of Vanguard Predictive Planning S&OP will benefit from:
- Real-time, balanced supply and demand
- Reduced safety stock, increased working capital
- Reduced stockouts, increased service levels, improved customer satisfaction
- Automated forecasts, reduced time and labor expense
- Eliminated shadow forecasts and manual processes, reduced error-related expenses
Vanguard Predictive Planning Software
Vanguard Predictive Planning capabilities help teams prepare and share forecasts, reconcile gaps between plans, and build consensus. Vanguard Predictive Planning dynamically links multiple plans from various teams, showing how proposed changes impact each other’s plans while generating alerts for critical issues. By doing so, your teams gain holistic views into how their what-if scenarios and decisions have a direct effect on other parts of the business. This greater visibility and insight leads to decision-making that improves the overall organization, rather than benefiting individual teams.
- Prepare demand forecasts using knowledge of corporate budgets and targets, sales plans, and supply constraints.
- See how demand forecasts contribute to corporate sales targets and impact downstream supply plans.
- Review supply plans to ensure that the product will be available to meet customer demand.
- Understand how demand forecasts and supply plans contribute to financial projections.
- Understand how financials, especially cash flow, will change in the future.
- Identify greatest sources of risk and their associated financial impacts.
- Conduct what-if analysis for both planned and potential scenarios.