IT Charge-back and Rate Modeling
As organizations grow and acquire new companies, many shift to a model in which IT charges for internal services. An internal charge-back system may not seem like a big deal, but it opens a Pandora’s Box of questions: How are services defined? How are they priced? How are they costed?
Vanguard IBP helps IT organizations create transparency and visibility around charge-backs (budget, cost, priced-based, etc.). Users can begin modeling their various activities and services in minutes, starting their journey to a more mature IT service-delivery model. Additional features include:
- Unit rate analysis and cost recovery
- IT cost predictive forecasting
- Allocations based on usage, headcount, actual or planned consumption
- Market leading “what-if” scenario planning
- Improve transparency and communication within business units