There’s “forecasting,” and then there’s forecasting! This WHITE PAPER pulls the real stuff out from standard-BI fare. Why care? Because BI, CPM, and ERP all need better ROI.
Keystone to Enterprise Planning
Vanguard Sales Forecasting software helps predict demand for products and services so you can improve production scheduling, inventory management, logistics, and financial planning. Deploy it as a stand-alone system or as an integrated part of your ERP system.
Interact with Sales Forecasting via an easy-to-use, web interface. Leverage best-possible statistical forecast methods with real-time insight entered directly by sales teams, marketing staff, or anyone with specific knowledge not in the historical data. The result is better forecasts that help decrease waste while improving service levels, reputation, customer loyalty, and your bottom line.
Vanguard Sales Forecasting software is the keystone of our advanced-analytic business applications.
Why Vanguard Sales Forecasting Software
There are two stages of business pain: flawed sales forecasts, and flawed everything else. By contrast, exceptional sales forecasts underpin success enterprise-wide, from inventory to production to financial management. Vanguard Sales Forecasting software delivers:
- Seamless ERP integration outmodes disparate and offline spreadsheet docs, thus eliminating common human errors.
- Web-based user access ensures market-pace agility through real-time and remote data access, management and reporting.
- Advanced work-flow design spurs individual accountability, team productivity, input rigor, and output reliability.
- Enterprise-scale performance quantum leaps the single-user, desktop application in capacity, speed, security and — above all — accuracy.
ROI is our endgame. Why let poor analytics sap your net returns?
Vanguard Sales Forecasting is part of the Vanguard Forecast Server™ product line. Forecast Server’s collaborative, web-based applications unite roles, teams, and departments in achieving the most accurate forecasts in the world – bar none.
- Produce the best possible forecasts including trend, seasonality, business cycle, promotion, product supersession, competitor action, and other effects.
- Synthesize inputs from multiple remote users in real time and from any device to increase detail and buy-in.
- Run exhaustive simulations faster than any competitor.
- Integrate outputs directly with existing ERP systems.
- Tap source data directly to eliminate spreadsheet cut-and-paste, manual processing, errors, version confusion, and static reports.
- Promote adoption — highly intuitive interface, time-saving automation, dynamic reporting options (dollars, units, etc.), and minimal required software or statistics knowledge.
- Monitor a crystal-clear audit trail to easily manage user access, assumption changes and proposals.
- Let world-class advanced analytics determine your optimal statistical method for each forecast, or select an override to reflect foreknowledge not present in your data.
- Monitor accuracy and forecast performance over time.
- Drill down through line items to reveal forecast assumptions in micro detail.
- Roll up data for innumerable macro views. Slice and dice across products, customers, regions, etc.
- Forecast demand for products in new, growth, and mature stages.
The Vanguard Difference
Vanguard Software has two decades of experience building advanced forecasting and planning systems for many of the world’s most influential and respected companies. We’re uniquely qualified to help you realize above-market returns on what we know to be unmatched business-analytics software.