Still guesstimating? Inefficiency costs will only rise
No matter the complexity of your supply chain, we have the capability and experience to ensure that you wring the highest-possible efficiency from all stages of your production cycle. Our advanced analytics let you cross-factor sales and inventory projections, material requirement expansions, and available human and equipment resources. Our multi-user environment furnishes simultaneous user inputs and continually updates shared views to enable a one-enterprise approach to cutting lead times and inventories while maximizing on-time delivery and profit.
One supply chain, myriad inputs and views:
- Real-time what-if analysis
- Flexible reporting (mix and match thousands of data
- Rich data visualization
- Custom dashboards
- Seamless translations across unitary, monetary and other demand measures
Forecast demand for new, maturing and inter-stage products with most appropriate statistical methods:
- Growth trends
- Product lifecycle effects
- Adoption models
- New product ramp-up
- Product transitions and cannibalization
- Promotions and events
- Macro-economic activity
- Competitor actions
- And more…
One Forecast Server™,multiple collaborators:
- Tap source data directly.
Say bye to data dumps and spreadsheet copy-paste. Forecast Server pulls straight from your sources, eliminating manual processing, errors, version control issues, and static data. Completed forecasts can then loop directly into your existing ERP system.
- Drive adoption. Across departments, all users have come to expect an intuitive interface, time-saving automation and relevant reporting (dollars, units, etc.).
- Exploit internal insight. Our hosted environment and easy-to-use web interface open the forecast to multiple direct contributors – anytime, anywhere, on any browser or device. Automated options require minimal training and almost no statistics experience. Authorized users may alter assumptions, view exceptions, propose changes, build reports, and create “what-if” scenarios using click-and-drop tools, all with a crystal-clear audit trail.
- Lay bare the process Assign individual or group responsibility for assumptions, groups, families, SKUs, etc. Know who made changes, when, where, and why and explain with certainty how your particular forecast came together.
- Zero in. Create and share focused-view dashboards for focused-view contributors. Click down into any line item to reveal and review forecast components (sales, sales by item, sales by group or location, inventory, liabilities, taxes, EBIT, EBITDA, depreciation, etc.).
- Access power. Server-based computing steps beyond your desktop capabilities. Mix and match virtually unlimited groups for unlimited rollups – no delay.
Create custom dashboards of the data that
matters most to you. Build dashboards quickly and easily with
a few clicks. Drag and drop dashboard items wherever you
Forecast Server finds the best forecast
method to fit your historical data automatically. You can
apply a wide variety of special filters, overrides, and
Forecast Server builds reports on-demand to
help you visualize your forecasts, understand portfolio
effects, and see the impacts of hypothetical scenarios.
Additional demand planning software links
We respect your privacy
and do not share your information.