Online Webinar Recording
Presented by Blue Line Planning and Vanguard Software
Can’t make the live webinar? Just fill out the form and we’ll send you a link to a recording of the software demo once it has concluded (April 26). This demo will feature cutting-edge capabilities for inbound and outbound supply-chain management, especially for alcohol-beverage producers, distributors, and sellers. Presenting are two of the foremost experts in advanced-analytic applications for supply chain management. Again, we will email you a link to the recorded webinar, after it has concluded (April 26).
Supply-Chain Efficiency for ABCs
You’ve got great beverages but are they getting sourced, produced, and shipped to market as effectively as possible? Let us show you how to optimize supply chain for operating efficiency and marketplace success. We’ll cover everything from knowing when to replenish ingredients, to keeping downstream brand partners optimally stocked and informed. Come to our free webinar software demo on in-bound and out-bound supply-chain efficiency, presented by two of the foremost experts in advanced-analytic applications for supply-chain management.
Craig Thier is co-founder of Blue Line Planning, a system-integration and IT consultancy that provides a broad mix of advanced-analytic solutions to organizations across major industries. Craig is a former healthcare executive overseeing finance and operations. He has 30 years of experience in Enterprise Performance Management, business process design, and the application of advanced analytics.
Brian Lewis, Ph.D.
Brian is EVP at Vanguard Software, which delivers advanced-analytic forecasting and optimization worldwide through a single, cloud platform for IBP, S&OP, supply chain, and financial management. Brian has more than 10 years of experience in business forecasting and planning, supply chain management, and advanced analytics. He previously held positions at Ford Motor Company, UPS, Providian Financial, and Accomplice. Brian has a Ph.D. in Applied Mathematics from the Georgia Institute of Technology.
Sign up now to learn how how Vanguard Supply Chain Software can improve demand planning, supply planning, or drive your entire S&OP / IBP process:
- Forecast demand, and downstream depletions
- Measure and improve overall supplier reliability
- Integrate third-party data to improve forecast accuracy
- Improve distributor visibility of beer, wine, or spirits inventoriesCoordinate raw materials purchasing with production requirements and capacity constraints
- Shorten lead times
- Improve fill rates and customer satisfaction
- Reduce spoilage, contamination, storage time and throughput constraintsManage seasonality, new product launches, and product-line transitions
- Display forecasts by account, SKU, customer segment, product segment, and moreAdjust forecasts for known changes such as promotions, new competitors, etc.
- Create reports on the fly