Reporting and Visualization
Organizations looking to grow, while improving operational performance, must replace gut-feel and instinct with data-driven decision making. Access to the right data means better-informed choices.
Vanguard IBP for Reporting & Visualization can track and report Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and generate both standard and custom reports and dashboards. But this is just the beginning. Our self-service solution also lets you:
- Leverage dozens of pre-built reports and dashboards
- Drag and drop personalized reports and dashboards in a few clicks
- Export reports and dashboards to Microsoft applications
- Create ad-hoc queries based on unique attributes and dimensions
- Perform advanced multi-dimensional analysis in a few clicks
- Any device, anywhere, anytime
Why Vanguard IBP for Reporting & Visualization
While Vanguard IBP’s built-in reporting capabilities work well for most companies, some needs are just unique. Vanguard IBP for Reporting and Visualization enables customized reports to help make sense of your forecasts and the data that drive them, especially when working with large data sets and multiple forecasts. Reporting also makes it easy to create pivot and waterfall charts from forecasts, and easily include them in documents, chart decks, and web pages on a secure web interface for instant review.
Additionally, forecast accuracy and exceptions reports help refine forecast methods while also spotting anomalous data and unexpected trends.
Vanguard IBP for Reporting & Visualization lets you create:
- Custom dashboards
- Pivot charts, waterfall reports, triangle reports, custom reports
- Forecast accuracy and exception reports