Budgeting & Planning Software
Vanguard IBP for Budgeting & planning software ensures that your organization is focused on reliable budget data, not on who has the latest version or whose version is most accurate.
Advanced Analytics Meets Automation
Budgeting & Planning software simplifies what-if testing, data visualization, reporting, and roll-ups for consensus forecasting and multi-team enterprise planning. The module combines advanced-analytic capabilities (seasonality, product life-cycle, etc.) with powerful automation to deliver an essential tool for business users across the enterprise. Unmatched workflow and tracking features bring together projections from various teams and groups for multi-team and multi-plan collaboration.
- User-centric design ensures optimum forecast methodology, visual display, and exportability
- Web-based architecture unites multiple teams on a single platform for exceptional transparency and collaboration
- Plugs in to any core enterprise system for complete, seamless integration
- Consolidates and manages all financial data on one platform for all budgeting, planning, and forecasting needs
- Unlimited what-if analyses of short- and long-term financial goals and decisions
- Automates data management, forecasting, and reporting in real time
Seamless, Multi-Plan Integration
- Set guidance: create financial targets and budgets that link to sales and demand forecast
- Automate conversions: break down high-level targets and budgets into lower-level forecasts, and revenue targets into unit-demand forecasts, automatically
- Share and compare: include an unlimited number of plans (executive targets, financial budgets, sales plans, annual operating plans (AOP)
- Reports and analysis to visualize how and why forecasts and plans are different
- Ability to slice and dice data by any attribute (e.g., gaps by business units, geography, product line, etc.)
Building consensus among demand leaders in sales & marketing and supply leaders in manufacturing, procurement, and logistics is critical to the S&OP process. The Budgeting module features built-in workflows and advanced reporting capabilities that enable integrated, multi-team forecasting and planning for demand, supply and complete S&OP processes.
Let your teams automate and integrate budgeting processes without relying on IT. Let users focus on data and transparency rather than on protecting “their version of the truth.
- Pre-built application
- Excel-like user interface
- Advanced budget analysis
- Driver-based planning, break-backs, cross-department, and more
- Complete version history with extensive audit trail
- Permission-based access level
- Business process-based workflow with alerts and notification
Why Vanguard IBP for Budgeting & Planning
The Vanguard Software approach to financial planning is based on two unique abilities:
- Tight integration of budgeting and forecasting processes
- Multi-plan capability – multiple departments can share and compare forecasts and plan
Most organizations begin each budget cycle with the previous period’s budget. They then make adjustments based on high-level goals and set allocations from a top-down view of needs. Vanguard IBP for Budgeting and Planning software is different. Our process begins with an objective, statistical forecast and can ultimately integrate a complete platform of enterprise planning capability.
You gain three distinct advantages
- Begin each budget cycle with the most accurate financial projection possible – drawn from rigorous statistical analysis
- Manage to budget with optimal efficiency based on a complete understanding of the trends, seasonal patterns, outliers, product life-cycle effects, and other factors that shape your projections
- Integrate Budgeting with other Vanguard modules for sales and operations planning, or to drive your entire Integrated Business Planning (IBP) or S&OP process
Check out Vanguard Cash Flow Forecasting and Vanguard Government Cash Flow Forecasting for Departments of Transportation (DOT) and other state agencies: